Friday, June 4, 2010

Teacher Gifts

As excited as we are for summer, the last day of kindergarten also brings a twinge of heartache. My baby's no longer a kindergartner after today. I'm not sure I'm ready for that realization.

He has had a fabulous kindergarten teacher and is sad to say goodbye this afternoon. Momma is a little sad too. But we created several gifts for her.

Homemade flowers (from colored coffee filters):

Fingerprint cards:

And a box of supplies & treats:
We will definitely miss kindergarten!

4 comments:

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

Congrats on making it through the first year of school. Hope you guys have a wonderful summer. I have a feeling it's going to go by very fast.

Jayme said...

I LOVE that teacher gift box- so cute!

le Chef said...

Save all those precious things he makes. I wish I had saved EVERY ONE.
Enjoy every second.

sewa mobil said...

love it!!! thanks