Tuesday, September 28, 2010

This is me. Begging.

At the end of August, I shared my recipe for Cheese Steak Taquitos with Avocado Cream as part of the Big Hit contest through the Mexican Hass Avocado Importers Association. Then a few weeks ago, amazingly, I found out I was chosen as one of the 8 finalists.

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of papers, photos, anticipation. For me, it's definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity. My recipe is now posted over at The Big Hit along with the only professional picture I've ever had taken.And this is where you come in. I need your votes! The top prize is $5000. Yes, $5000! I don't think I've ever seen that amount all once, and can only imagine how much it could help us out.

Head over to the Big Hit and put in your vote. (My card is yellow: Staci) Pretty, pretty please.

10 comments:

Jessie said...

Of course mama! Can we vote daily or just once?

Aimee said...

Voted for you. Sounds yummy.

Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

This is so exciting! I just went and voted for you. Good luck!

Brimful Curiosities said...

Congrats! Just voted and hope you win!

Abby said...

I voted! Hope you win!

Aleksandra Nearing said...

I voted. Can I vote daily, or is it a one time thing? Congrats!! That's awesome!!

Willa said...

I hope you win 'coz your recipe look absolutely yummylicious!!!!and yes,I voted already. :)

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I just voted for you. Gotta support a fellow gluten-free peep. ;)

Katherine said...

VOTED! Yum!

candace said...

I voted..GL!