Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blog Party Day 7: Naughty or Nice

Today's sponsors: Sillymonkeez and My Baby Bump

I'm making a list checking it twice...I can't be the only one who had that song pop into their head when hearing today's question for the MomDot blog party.

So who is on my naughty list? I can't think of a single person. Maybe the cat. She drives me crazy, with her furballs and constant need to be up my behind. But, that is my my short naughty list.

This nice list could go on an on. Of course my little one and the hubby are on the nice list. They drive me crazy daily, but they are my world. I'd have to say that all the rest of my family makes this list too. Since I don't want to bore you with all the details, I'll just tell you that my family is amazing, they help me out whenever I need it, they cheer me up, and they've always been a huge part of my son's life. I really can't ask for more.

This is a family photo from 2004, I was 8 1/2 months pregnant! That's me in the blue, with my parents, sister, and bother.
Here's me with the rest of the family a few years ago.

14 comments:

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty said...

I can't think of anyone on my naughty list either...except my dogs!
You have a beautiful family.

Cathy said...

Your family sounds wonderful! It is a blessing that you are so close to them.

Tena said...

Great pictures! your mama looks so young!!!

Proud Mommy said...

You are lucky to not have a naughty list!!! Great pics!

hippos toes said...

I can't think of naughties either. Very nice pictures :)

Celina said...

What a lovely family--photogenic and well behaved!

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

What a cute family picture. Everyone is being so nice not having a naughty list.

Natalie said...

The cat and dog TOTALLY slipped my mind! They are on the NAUGHTY list for sure. I have had to replace numerous pairs of panties and socks because of the dog's unending need to chew and broken candlesticks/glass because of the cat's need to get away from the dog.

Trish said...

My family is wonderful too. I am so glad I don't have the drama like some people do!

Unknown said...

i couldn't think of anyone for naughty list, either!

Sarah said...

You all need to think harder! I can't believe I was one of the few who was able to make a naughty list. No one said "BAD!" We just said naughty!! Oh to be a kind soul like all of you...

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

What a great family photo!

Bridgette said...

My dog is DEFINITELY on my naughty list!

Great family photo!

Melissa said...

The photo of your family is great!