Thursday, November 20, 2008

Think Thin Thursday: On to Week 2

Our first week of Think Thin Thursday has come to an end. I started last week at 144 lbs, and dreaded hopping on the scale this morning. I knew that I had eaten better than normal this week, but I'm still awful with working out. I just can't seem to find time to squeeze in a workout. Here's the results from the scale this week:You'll notice I still have a scale from the 80s, and I'm too cheap to buy a new one.

So I did manage to meet my goal of dropping 1-2 lbs for the first week. Yay!

This week, my goal is to fit in two 30 minute workouts. I know it doesn't seem like much, but I don't stick to workout plans if they take up too much time or I don't think I'll be able to fit them in each week. For me, an hour a week is a definite improvement.

My biggest temptation of the week has got to be the fact that we have ice cream cake in the freezer and a freshly baked cake sitting on the counter since hubby decided to make me one for my birthday today. They have been calling my name all day, especially since I've been in a foul mood and just want to sulk with some comfort food. I've managed to avoid them both by taking out my annoyances of the day out with cleaning instead of eating.

Now we are on to week 2, good luck to all the others this week and congrats to those who worked towards their goals last week!

3 comments:

Bridgette said...

GREAT JOB!! Keep up the good work!

Kim @ What's That Smell said...

Awesome, that's great!

Melissa said...

That's awesome! I know it's so hard. We are about the same weight and I'd love to loose about 10-15 lbs... but I'm like you. I have a hard time working out!