Friday, November 7, 2008

Who Forgets the Hoo?

My hubby snores. Not just a quiet snore, the kind you could ignore, but loud, surprised the room isn't shaking snores. I spend a lot of nights laying in bed, trying to tune him out, since he falls asleep the moment his head hits the pillow, while I lay awake for an hour or more.

The noise pollution has started to annoy GM too. He spent a good twenty minutes explaining daddy's snores to me yesterday. As he explains it, daddy forgets the "hoo" part. He was cracking me up, by the time I thought to grab the camera, he was over the explanation, so he needed a little prompting. But here's his thoughts on it:

4 comments:

Kim @ What's That Smell said...

That is sooooo FUNNY!

Jess NBP said...

He's too cute!! and forgetting the "hoo" part. Have you tried going to sleep before he comes to bed, I know that has worked for us in the past when DH was stressed/depressed or whatever he would snore and it kept me up.

Princess Hairstyles said...

That's hilarious!!

Unknown said...

What a riot! Don't ya just love kids interpretations of life?