Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Clean + Green Review

Our house is a zoo sometimes. Between little ones and critters, I'm not sure which drive me more crazy some days-and I'm really not sure which ones make more of a mess.

We recently had the chance to try out Clean + Green Odor Eliminator for Carpet & Upholstery and for Auto. The Odor Eliminator works by deep cleaning, eliminating odor, and removing stains. It's simple to use too, just spray. No scrubbing, no soaking, nothing.
Unfortunately, I had the perfect room to try out the Odor Eliminator. You see, our cat has something against our guest room. We do our best to keep her out, but every now and then she sneaks in. And she feels the need to leave her smell behind when she leaves. I have cleaned, I have scrubbed, I have done everything I could think of, to no avail. The room still had a lingering stink.

So this week I tested out the Clean + Green Odor Eliminator, and it manged to remove the not-so-pleasant kitty stink. Following the directions, I applied a wide area of spray to the stinky spot until damp, but not soaked, then allowed it to dry, and checked back. And then I may have done a little happy dance. Partly because I'm crazy, and partly because I'm so glad to say our carpet no longer smells like a cat!

Clean + Green is a definite keeper in our house. Not only is it eco-friendly, but it works so well. I'm glad to finally have something that is safe to use around pets and kids, while still taking the stink out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great product information and review thanks.