Sunday, June 7, 2009

Friendly's Sprinkle-Vision Review

We recently had the chance to visit Friendly's and experience Sprinkle-Vision. Using special glasses with red lenses, my 4 year old was able to look for special codes in the restaurant. He was so excited just to wear the glasses and loved reading out the letters for me to write down when he spotted a code word.When we got home, we entered our codes at IWannaGoToFriendlys. The more codes you find, the more items you can unlock for your child's avatar. After creating an account (which a parent must activate), and creating your avatar, you have the opportunity to play various games.

My 4 year old enjoyed playing the games with me, but wouldn't have been able to play alone. The directions require quite a bit of reading which was above his skill level. However, the games look like fun for older children.

As you gain points from the games, you can also get more chances to enter the Take Over the Factory sweepstakes. One lucky winner will have the chance to appear in an upcoming commercial and receive free ice cream for a year (yum!). Three winners will get to tour the Friendly's factory, and 27 winners will win free ice cream for a year.Be sure to check out your local Friendly's and experience Sprinkle-Vision for yourself! I can only imagine how exciting it would be for a little one to win a year's worth of ice cream, mine was ecstatic to create his own sundae after our lunch at Friendly's.

2 comments:

sheila said...

That is very cool that they do something like that. I've never heard of that before, you'd think they'd publicize it somewhat. Huh!

I wouldn't mind free ice cream for a year! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Always a Southern Girl said...

Ohhh, I love Friendly's. We used to live in New England and it was always a treat to go to Friendly's.

I miss it. I haven't tought about Friendly's in awhile.