Over at Small Talk Six, today’s topic is “if you had magical sunglasses, name 6 things you would like to see with them.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
1. I'd love to see some of the "firsts" with my son again. First smile, first word, first steps.
2. I'd love to be able to check in on other family members, who live far away. Just to be sure they're okay.
3. I'd like to see my hubby as a child. I have next to no pictures of him growing up, and he doesn't talk about it often. I think it would be interesting to see.
4. I'd like to glimpse a few moments from my own high school days. There were some that I wouldn't mind seeing again.
5. I'd love to see how I look through other people's eyes. I know that sounds strange, but I wonder if others see me the same way I do when I look in the mirror.
6. Finally, I'd like to see my wedding day over again. It was such an amazing day, I wish we had more photos.