Friday, April 30, 2010

Secret Messages

Little Man has become more and more confident in his writing skills lately. In turn, I've been finding messages left behind every where.

A few nights ago, I picked up a magnetic poetry set at a consignment sale for $2. Which apparently is a really good deal, since almost everywhere online is sold out of it, and Amazon is quoting their price at $162! (Seriously?!)

Every since it arrived in our house, the number of messages has increased even more. Though, I'm never sure what they explaination will be to go along with them. After finding the "mother boy and father happy together" message, I commented how sweet it was to Little Man. Who explained, it's supposed to say "need to be" happy together. You and me are, but daddy and I don't get along so much.

Apparently, getting those two to get along better is still a work in progress. They are just too much alike, constantly butting heads. Both are stubborn and have no concept of compromising. Drives me crazy.

4 comments:

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

Love the explaination! Too funny. And what a great idea for writing skills. I might have to replace our leapfrog frigde magnets with this idea! You always have such great ideas.

Allison @ Alli 'n Son said...

Awww, that's so sweet.

kanishk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barely Domestic Mama said...

Awwwww, what a little sweetie. Those magnetic poetry magnets are a great idea.