Everyone keeps asking what I want for Christmas. And I hate answering that question. I'm not the kind of person who asks for anything for Christmas. I'm happy to give gifts, but I always have felt uncomfortable opening gifts. It's not that I'm not easy to please. I am. I'm happy with anything. I just feel weird opening gifts in front of people.
But this year I have a very short wish list. (Maybe a little longer than last years list though.)
1. A new pair of jeans. Specifically these Jolt jeans. I have about 2 pairs of jeans that fit and don't have a rip or missing button somewhere on them. And these jeans from Jolt look so comfy.
2. More French Vanilla coffee. This stuff is addictive. Mmm...
3. To print my photos. I haven't printed photos out since March of '07. There's a whole lot of printing and scrapping to be done.
4. A new pair of sneakers. The reason?Mine are a little bit worn.
5. And finally, I want the belly to warrant wearing this tee. If I only get one thing off my list, this would be the want I want the most. And after having this one my list for the last 4 years. My fingers are crossed that it will finally be my time.
What's on your list this year?