Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Ultimate Cloth Review

I've mentioned before that we go through a ton of paper towels in our house. I use them for so many little cleaning jobs throughout the house. From the kitchen counter to the bathroom sink to mirrors and windows.

I recently had the chance to try out the Ultimate Cloth. The Ultimate Cloth uses MiraFiber Technology. This means that it has spaces between fibers that pull dust, dirt, oil, and other grime into the cloth. It holds it there until washed away with mild soap or detergent.

Using the cloth is simple, just wet the cloth, wring it out well, and wipe. It's suggested that you fold the cloth in order to get the best results.So, how did the Ultimate Cloth clean up in our house?

First, I tested it out on our bathroom mirror. The same one Little Man had smeared with soap earlier in the day. Since it's not the first time soap has met the mirror, I know it's a pain to remove. Using Windex or just water usually smears it everywhere and makes the mess worse.
The Ultimate Cloth, however, did just what it promised. It left the mirror streak free and clean.
(Please forgive me in my comfy clothes)

Next, I decided to test it on a tougher spot. Hubby had cooked tacos for dinner (and left his usual mess behind). I usually use a bleach spray on it, or a scour pad when it's really tough. But scrubbing the stove top ends in scratches and sore finger tips.
Again, the Ultimate Cloth cleaned up quickly. In the matter of about 20 seconds, the mess was gone without a scratch.
The Ultimate Cloth is designed for use on lots of areas, including glass, blinds, floors, and walls. It can be used in the garage on windshields, leather, even chrome or in the bathroom on tile, porcelain, and fiberglass. You can see the complete list of uses at their site.

The Ultimate Cloth retails for $6 and is guaranteed for 5 years of general use. It can be washed with dish soap or in the washing machine with mild detergent, so that you can use it over and over.

Thanks to The Ultimate Cloth for providing a cloth for our review. While it was provided for free, all opinions are our own.

17 comments:

Kelly said...

That looks very nice. I could use one to help clean my stove along with a million other thing. Its a bonus that I could cut down on the amount of paper towels that I use

Simply Being Mommy said...

It sounds like it does a great job! I go through way too many paper towels.

OrbitMom Maria said...

While I was reading how well it cleaned, I was certain it was going to be an expensive cloth...but $6! That's what I spend in paper towels a week. How awesome, and it would help me to reduce waste around here, too. Thanks for sharing!

Candace said...

Holy cow it took that cooked on mess from the stove off? That's freaking awesome I think I will be adding this to my gift guide for the women in the family!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

The stove is impressive. Always a hard place to clean.

Night Owl Mama said...

Sure has a lot of nice uses and so eco friendly too. Way better than paper towels.

Nina said...

I loved this product! Great review!

Beeb said...

I would love to try something like this out. I don't buy paper towels often, but I find that cloth never cuts it for cleaning mirrors or windows - your mirror looks great, so perhaps this is a solution to my problem. (And you look cute in your comfy clothes, too!)
I'm also laughing at the "husband test" you gave it - haha!

Whitney said...

That IS impressive. Having something like this will definitely save a ton of money.

Anonymous said...

That looks too cool! Great review!

Creative Junkie said...

Off the top of my head, I can think of ten spots in my house that could use this product right about now!

Great review!

Lynsey Jones said...

Oh wow! Ok, I need one of these! Hubbs has been complaining about the amount of papertowels I clean with - and what a great way to get a little greener! Very cool - I am heading over to order one!!!

Rose @ NetWorkingWitches said...

I bet I could put a dozen of these to good use!
~ Rose

Ms D said...

Wow! I definitely could use a cloth like that one!

人妻 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
サイドビジネス said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hチェッカー said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.