Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Trident Layers Review

I've been hearing buzz about Trident Layers for the last few weeks. And ironically as I started typing this the "Sure, you can pay me in gum" commercial started playing on the TV behind me. After hearing how good it was over and over, I finally had the chance to try it for myself.

Well, let me rephrase that. Hubby tried all but one piece of the Green Apple and Golden Pineapple flavor. Being oh-so-generous, he left me a single piece to try. Luckily, the Wild Strawberry and Tangy Citrus pack had been hidden away in my purse before he knew it existed.

About Trident Layers
The new Trident Layers gum is described as a "gumwich," as it combines two real fruit flavors with a visible middle layer. Trident gum is sugar free, as always, and the packs include 14 pieces each.

Trident Layers can be purchased at convenience, mass merchandise, grocery, and drug stores for about $1.49 per pack.

What did we think?
Obviously, hubby was very fond of the Green Apple and Golden Pineapple. I'm more partial to the Wild Strawberry and Tangy Citrus. The fresh flavors and the combination of tastes work very well together.

I'm also impressed with the new packaging. Ever had a pack of gum dump out in your purse? And every single piece collects the gross crumbs lurking on the bottom? {Okay, I'm hoping I'm not alone there.} Well, the Trident Layers comes in a fold up, resealable pack. Perfect for carrying when you're out and about.

Hubby and I are both now hooked on Trident Layers. I think he may be getting a few packs in his stocking this year. And then maybe he'll leave mine alone!

Thanks to Trident for contacting us and providing samples for this review. While samples were provided, all the opinions are our own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.