Saturday, November 14, 2009

Small Talk Six: It's almost that season...

Today’s topic is “6 stores at which you wish you could register for Christmas presents for yourself.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .

I'm not the shopper in the family. At all. I avoid the mall like the plague. I honestly think I've been there once since last Christmas. So this one was actually a tough topic for me.

But here's my six:
1. Circuit City
2. Micheal's
3. Macy's
4. Bed, Bath & Beyond
5. Maurice's
6. Victoria's Secret

Where's your favorite place to shop?

Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly list Small Talk Six topics for 2009.

9 comments:

Daenel T. said...

Bed, Bath and Beyond smells soooo good - I'm with you on that one.

Rob said...

For me would be my local bike shop, Best Buy and Gamestop.

Shan G said...

Numbers 2,3, and 4 are some of my favorites.

Good list. :)

And have I ever told you how much I love your header?

I am Harriet said...

I sure miss Circuit City :)

Lorri S said...

I didn't even think about Michael's. I have too many unfinished craft projects now, so that wouldn't be good.

2Wired2Tired said...

Great list! I also love Bed Bath and Beyond and I would have to put Target on the list too.

Anonymous said...

Great list! You know Circuit City closed, right? You say you haven't been shopping in awhile so it's possible you might not have known. Too bad, I used to love shopping there.

Anne B said...

I love shopping the clearance racks at Macy's! And I think I've rekindled my romance with Victoria's Secret. I could do some real damage in Bed, Bath & Beyond... great list.

Unknown said...

I have never heard of Maurices. but I like your other stores so i should check it out. =)