Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've been tagged!

Cena tagged me for this meme...

1. Where were you 10 years ago?
- I was 13, yikes! So in high school, living with my parents, on a Tuesday night, probably out with my boyfriend at the time. I think that was about all I did that year.


2. What is on today's To Do List?
-Fix the washer
-Laundry
-Make dinner
-Put clothes away that have sat in baskets for a month


3. Name 5 places you have lived:
- My parents
- My boyfriends
- My boyfriend's sisters
- My apartment on B St
- My little house on the hill (All in the same little podunk town)


4. Name 3 of your bad habits:
-Worrying about everything in general
-Getting annoyed with the little one over trivial stuff
-Saying I'm sorry to everyone, for anything


5. What are your favorite snacks?
-Chips and cheese, or salsa
-Simply Granola Chocolate Chunk Bars
-Strawberries with sugar


6. Who will you tag for this meme?
Stacy at And so we laugh...

No comments: