Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

I'm jumping on the bandwagon with my first ever Thrsday Thirteen post!

Thirteen things I accomplished today:
1. Did two loads of dishes. Seemed like we shouldn't have a clean bowl in the house. This is what happens when I go to work.
2. Got all the laundry put away finally, 4 baskets worth.
3. Taught the little one to count to 15 in Spanish.
4. Cleaned the guest bedroom, which had become a dumping grounds for homeless stuff since we moved in 3 months ago.
5. Got some bills written out. I hate paydays.
6. Cooked the hubby dinner. Mmm...chicken fajitas. And yes, this is an accomplishment, I hate to cook.
7. Reorganized my closet. I found the floor, yay!
8. Washed the downstairs windows.
9. Cleaned out the pantry. Some reason we feel the need to keep food for far too long past the expiration.
10. Went on a zoo tour. I guess I should mention it was an imaginary trip, with GM the little zoologist.
11. Found some great ideas for Chirstmas gifts on-line. Now I just need to teach myself to sew.
12. Scrubbed the kitchen floor.
13. Finished my first Thursday 13. Wahoo!

No comments: