Thursday, July 16, 2009

Good thing he loves me...

Hubby was in the kitchen working on dinner. (I've trained him well.) Suddenly I heard him cursing under his breath, and went out to find out what was going on. Apparently, when cutting up some veggies, he cut his finger. Just a tiny cut, nothing too bad.

Being the good wife, I ran to grab a band-aid and some Neosporin. I started to bandage him up when he started cursing louder, face all screwed up. (Thankfully, little one was already in bed.)

I guess in my rush, I grabbed mint-flavored lip stuff he had in the bathroom cabinet, not Neosporin. Oops! Definitely a good thing he loves me...

6 comments:

Mommy24cs said...

Oh no!! LOL!! Makes me cringe just thinking about it! That is something I would do too :o)

Night Owl Mama said...

OK you have to worn someone when you do that. Its 1am the whole house is asleep and a bust up laughing right out loud. Thats a good one. OOPS sounds like something I would do.

I guess your won't get your nurses badge any time soon. LOL

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Aw so funny and sad:) Hopefully no stinging was involved!

Genny said...

Oh, too funny! Sounds like me, rushing around!

sheila said...

Oh, now that's priceless, lol

Nikki said...

LMAO, well at least he;s...minty fresh ;)