Friday, July 10, 2009

Some Days...

Some days I can't stand my hubby.
I go to work, and come home to find new additions to our house.
Once it was a turtle. I made him put it back where he found it.
Then it was gerbils. We all know how well that's going.
Yesterday, a kitten.
Somehow I don't think it just followed him home.
I almost bought the stray story. Until a 4 year old outed him.
Momma, we saw a sign that said: Free kittens...
When we grow old, if he out lives me, I just know he's going to be one of those crazy people with 14,876 cats climbing through the house.

9 comments:

Amber! said...

Ha! Should have been a vet so the animals could have stayed at work!

Mommy24cs said...

LOL, that's so funny that it's your hubby that does that. I can see a child bringing home stray animals. Well at least you know he has a great heart :o)

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Hiliarious, he is cute though. My husband threatens to bring little animals home all the time. Who knows what I would do if he actually did it!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Oh! But he's so cute! It's a kitten's main defense mechanism to be too cute to resist. Gotta say, though, glad it's not me with a new kitten. =)

Anonymous said...

hahaha outed by the kiddo. i LOVE those moments;)

TheAtticGirl said...

Awww! What a cute little kitty! I would fall in love with it on sight!

Bloggymommy said...

Oh he's so cute!!!

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Aw I love kitties!!!

Chrissy said...

Awww, that picture is adorable! I don't know what I would do in your situation though, lol. But it's cute that he loves animals at least. :-)