Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tooting Alarms

It's not unusual for me to wake up next to a little one who crawled under my covers at some point during the night. To be honest, it's easier to pass him a pillow than try to send him back to his bed.

Early this morning, I opened my eyes to find myself nose to nose with a 4 year old.

"Momma, is that your phone? Momma, do you hear that noise?"

"No, it's too early, go back to bed."

"Momma, it's daddy tooting."

And with that we both rolled over and went back to sleep, forgetting the whole thing. Then suddenly, I remembered it mid morning, and burst out laughing, much to hubby's confusion.

When I explained, he was quick to say that it wasn't him. Sure daddy, we believe you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgosh. ROFL. i have had that exact same thing happen. that is just too funny

koreen (aka: winn) said...

=)

great story! I had to snicker at that!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Great story to tell him later in life:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.