Friday, July 17, 2009

Small Talk Six: Ice Cream


Today’s topic is “6 flavors or types of ice cream that you love or hate” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .

Here's my favorites:
1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
2. Chocolate
3. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
4. Cookies and Cream
5. Crazy Vanilla (the swirled stuff)
6. Black Raspberry

Now this week was tough for me because I rarely eat ice cream. I have it maybe twice a year, and even then, it's usually homemade (using goat's milk).

Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly list Small Talk Six topics for 2009.

17 comments:

Rhea@mommy23monkeys said...

What!? You don't eat ice cream?? Crazy girl!!

You are the 2nd one I have seen with black raspberry. I don't like fruit in my ice cream... I forgot about that on my list. Have a great weekend!

Ziggy Stardust said...

Sounds good.

Anne

Lucy postpartumillness.com said...

You should share your homemade ice cream recipe. I would love to try it especially with all the positive talk of goats milk.

Lucy

Melissa said...

Yours is the second STS blog I've visited, and the second with black raspberry on the list. It's on mine, as well! I had no idea that it was so popular. :)

I am Harriet said...

CC Cookie dough- good choice :)

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/saturday-woohooo.html

ADOBOLIFE said...

Where can I find goat's milk based ice cream? share pretty please?

Kelly said...

I need to try making homemade ice cream

Heather said...

Black raspberry! Yum! You have a lot of different chocolate flavors on here. You don't like chocolate very much do you?!

Rana said...

Only once or twice a year? Oh no that's like a food group at our house. I like your list.

AudreyO said...

I too love chocolate. It's probably my first favorite.

Gwenn said...

Thanks for the comment! I love Vanilla swirl too..yummy!

Cecile said...

chocolate and cookies and cream are on my lists, too!

Night Owl Mama said...

OMGosh HOw could i forgot about Chocolate Peanut Butter cup YUmmm!

Becca said...

I am going to guess that you are a chocolate lover lol. What is crazy vanilla tho?

Unknown said...

Your list looks great!

Anonymous said...

If you don't eat ice cream, how will you join me in my bikini wearing, ice cream truck driving entreprenuerial venture? I was thinking you could buy one of my franchises???haha
Maple walnut all the way!!!!!!!!mmmmmm

Kelly said...

oops, not sure why I was anonymous!!!!maybe i should be after that post!