Over at Small Talk Six, today’s topic is “6 things you can do with your body that someone else might find strange” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
1. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
2. I can pick things up with my toes. Thank you monkey toes.
3. I can put my foot behind my head. (I'm saying I can, not that it won't hurt like crazy or possibly get stuck.)
4. I can burp on cue. It's what I get for being surrounded by boys 24/7. I am so lady-like.
5. I can always manage to smack my hubby when he's annoying me without even looking. Somehow I always know just where to aim.
6. I can make a super cute kiddo. Okay, maybe not too strange, but I'm all out of ideas here.
Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly list Small Talk Six topics for 2009.