Thursday, October 15, 2009

Campbell's Help Grow Your Soup Campaign

I am a true country girl. I grew up milking cows, picking corn, and spending more time in a barn than just about anywhere else. And I loved it!
I recently found out about the Campbell's Help Grow Your Soup campaign. Campbell Soup Company has partnered with the FFA (Future Farmers of America) to showcase contributions of the farming community by giving life to their stories and history.

You have the chance to experience 10 farms and vote for the barn you want to see restored. Plus, every time a vote is cast on or before Jan. 5, 2010, Campbell's will donate $1 to FFA (up to $250,000). The five barns with the most votes will be announced in January as winners of this year’s Help Grow Your Soup program. Campbell, FFA alumni and students, and community members across the country will work to restore the winning barns starting spring 2010.

Go check out the barns and cast your vote!

And thanks to M80 for letting me know about the campaign!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I will be checking out those barns but first I want to tell you I have given you an award for your blog!
Please visit my blog to pick it up!

www.praiselikedavid.com

Chrissy said...

What a cool cause! It must have been fun growing up on a farm. My parents had a farm-like house for a few years because my dad always wanted to live in the country. We'd visit every year, but it certainly wasn't a way of life. But always a lot of fun!

Momisodes said...

That sounds like a wonderful campaign and lots of fun!

Rob said...

Thanks for the post. My Father In Law is an executive at Campbell's Soup and it telling me they are always doing stuff like this which is awesome. Nice to see a company do something for others for a change.