Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Shut Your Nose Up

I spoke too soon last week. The flu has hit and Little Man and I are miserable.

Hubby has managed to survive the germs so far. Though with as much as he's annoying me today, I may just cough all over his pillow tonight.

Okay, not really. That's just gross. But he really is asking for it. Whining about this and that after I let him sleep in, asking me what's for dinner, yet telling me he doesn't want to be too close to Little Man and I for fear of catching it. Because you know it makes sense to have the sicky prepare the meals. It's not like I breath when I cook or anything.

Oh, but the most classic moment of the last two days:

As hubby came back into the bedroom after a bathroom trip in the middle of the night, the little one who had crawled into my bed announces, "Daddy, when you go back to sleep, could you shut your nose up," aka stop snoring. Even at 2am, it made me giggle.

6 comments:

Mama said...

I hope you feel better!

We've all got it over here, too. No fun.

Jessie said...

I wish mine would shut his nose up too - so hard to sleep :)

Feel better soon mama!

Adrienne said...

I hope you feel better. that is so cute. kids always say the cutest things

Lucy postpartumillness.com said...

Hope you feel better and that comment is so funny. Whats with making you cook?

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Kids are awesome!

Stacey said...

BWAHAHAAA! That is the cutest thing I've heard today.

I hope you guys are feeling better. It hasn't hit us yet, but i fear it's inevitable.

Am a new groupie. :)