Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Leprechaun

So late last night, some sneaky Leprechaun slipped into our trap. He left sparkly footprints (their magic is in the glitter), and he fell into the trap. But, he got away.



However, he left behind a few fun treats for the Gibbon. That sneaky Leprechaun knew the Gibbon's love for Crunch bars and rubber duckies.


On a completely unrelated note: Did anyone else notice that St Patrick's Day stuff was next to impossible to find this year? But, the Easter stuff has been out since February? Maybe next year I'll have to stock up on shamrocks in January.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

All right Super Mom! That is the most awesomest awesomness ever! You rock and I bet he was thrilled beyond his imagination.

Shannon said...

You're awesome. I don't know many moms that do stuff for St. Patrick's day. Can I be your kid? :) Thanks for the comment on my post... No love for Barney huh? hehe

Anonymous said...

You rock as a mom!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute idea!
I love it. I'm sure your boy did too.

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea, I am gonna have to do that. I love doing creative things like that.

Unknown said...

That's such a cute idea. I'm sure he was disappointed that the leprechaun escaped, but not too much, because there were treats!

tara said...

What an awesome idea! Yes, I noticed that there was a shortage on st. patty's day stuff. My son likes to put window clings on our back door for the holidays and all I could find were easter ones, several weeks ago even.