The things that come out of my mouth on a daily basis never cease to amaze me. So many of the sayings I swore I would never say, or I just never imagined I would have to. Here's my Top 10 Only a Mom phrases:
1. Don't pick your nose. Don't use your sleeve. Find a tissue. Eww, don't use my sleeve!
2. Don't scratch yourself.
3. Who left the toilet seat up?
4. How do I know? I have eyes in the back of my head.
5. Nothing else comes out until everything is clean.
6. I'm going to start counting...1...2...
7. Did you use the bathroom? You're sure you went? It's going to be awhile before you have another chance.
8. No. Did you hear me say no? What part of no don't you understand?
9. Go ask daddy.
10. Because I said so.
Process Art With Kids
7 hours ago