Monday, March 30, 2009

Only a Mom...

The things that come out of my mouth on a daily basis never cease to amaze me. So many of the sayings I swore I would never say, or I just never imagined I would have to. Here's my Top 10 Only a Mom phrases:

1. Don't pick your nose. Don't use your sleeve. Find a tissue. Eww, don't use my sleeve!
2. Don't scratch yourself.
3. Who left the toilet seat up?
4. How do I know? I have eyes in the back of my head.
5. Nothing else comes out until everything is clean.
6. I'm going to start counting...1...2...
7. Did you use the bathroom? You're sure you went? It's going to be awhile before you have another chance.
8. No. Did you hear me say no? What part of no don't you understand?
9. Go ask daddy.
10. Because I said so.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

In reference to the nose. Get your finger out of there - there's no gold.

Like I would want the gold even if she did pull it out!

Mandy said...

LOL! I wish I had a dollar for everytime I've said these. We'd all be rich, I think!

Bloggymommy said...

WOW! You 'sound' like me! I swear with three kids I say those things every 3 seconds! lol

tara said...

Sounds very familiar!

Suzanne said...

When we are young, we swear we're not going to be our Mom. Then we have kids and we find out we are JUST LIKE our Moms-Thank God.

Banteringblonde said...

You forgot ... don't eat your boogers!

Anne said...

Love this post. I always told myself I would never say the one,"b/c I said so." I hated that one as a kid.