Today’s topic is “6 things you think would be great about being a rockstar (or just famous in general).” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
1. I could build the house of my dreams and an amazing custom playhouse for the little one.
2. I could hire a maid and a cook. Since cleaning and cooking are the two worst parts of my day. And a personal grocery shopper too. Hate the grocery store.
3. I could have someone do all my clothes shopping too and be able to alter clothes to fit me in the best possible way.
4. I could get a little work done on this post-kiddo belly. A little tuck wouldn't hurt in the least.
5. My son would be so excited to see me on stage. Maybe I'd even get the same shrill-screaming enthusiasm he shows Hannah Montana. (Every time he sees her on tv.)
6. Hubby wouldn't have to work. We could spend time lounging as a family at our house and showing our little one amazing places around the world.
Hmm, to be a rock star, do I need to know how to sing? That could be a problem...But it sounds so nice!
Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly list Small Talk Six topics for 2009.
#SeaWorldChristmas Celebration #KIDSFREE
56 minutes ago