Today’s topic is “6 things you think would be great about being a rockstar (or just famous in general).” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
1. I could build the house of my dreams and an amazing custom playhouse for the little one.
2. I could hire a maid and a cook. Since cleaning and cooking are the two worst parts of my day. And a personal grocery shopper too. Hate the grocery store.
3. I could have someone do all my clothes shopping too and be able to alter clothes to fit me in the best possible way.
4. I could get a little work done on this post-kiddo belly. A little tuck wouldn't hurt in the least.
5. My son would be so excited to see me on stage. Maybe I'd even get the same shrill-screaming enthusiasm he shows Hannah Montana. (Every time he sees her on tv.)
6. Hubby wouldn't have to work. We could spend time lounging as a family at our house and showing our little one amazing places around the world.
Hmm, to be a rock star, do I need to know how to sing? That could be a problem...But it sounds so nice!
Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly list Small Talk Six topics for 2009.
Drawing Lessons For Kids
13 hours ago