Today’s Small Talk Six topic is what are “6 talents you wish you possessed?”
1. I wish I could dance. I'm so uncoordinated when it comes to things like that, luckily little man doesn't take after me in that area.
2. I'd love to be a contortionist. Seriously, how cool would it be to be able to twist and bend in any direction? And they are always so skinny!
3. I'd love to be able to draw. I've always been so jealous of my brother's artistic talent. I can barely draw a recognizable stick figure.
4. I wish I had the skills to come up with witty comments easily. I have my moments, but usually it takes a lot of thought to get good comebacks.
5. I'd love to be able to cook. Meatloaf and spaghetti gets old. I wish I could easily whip up amazing dinners.
6. I wish I was a good runner. Does that count as a talent? I guess it would. I'd love to lose a few pounds, and I'm sure it would be easier if I was good at running and enjoyed it. Maybe it goes back to the whole coordination thing in #1.
What talent would you love to have?
Spring Cleaning & Organizing with Spring Colors!
13 hours ago