Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Game On! Dvds

My son is a huge fan of video games right now. Somehow, his daddy got him hooked on playing them on the Wii, his Leapster, whatever he can. We limit his time on them, but he has such a blast playing when he gets the chance.

We recently got a chance to watch Super Mario Brothers: Super Show! Off the Map and Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog: Robots Attack! on DVD. Little man was so excited to see some of his favorite video game characters in the leading role. And I enjoyed watching some of the characters from my past.Sonic was definitely a favorite with little man. He has asked to watch it over and over, and keeps eying the inside cover to see which DVD we need to buy next.

Each DVD contains 4 or 5 short episodes from the 1980's tv shows, for a total running time of 75 to 88 minutes. You can find them at Toys R Us, Amazon, or NCircleEntertainment for $6.99.

3 comments:

Sweet CuddleCakes said...

Are you serious?? How nostalgic!!

JosiahsMommy said...

Lol. How nostalgic indeed! I might have to check these out.

Beeb said...

I LOVED the Mario cartoon when I was little! That's awesome that it's been re-released. Oh, memories!