Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful #2

#3: I'm thankful for my amazing extended family. They're there for the every day things, like kids' soccer games, Sunday dinners, and babysitting, and they're there when life throws a wrench in our plans, offering an ear to listen, a ride home, or a warm place to sleep.

 #4: I'm thankful to have a job. Even though there are times I'd rather be anywhere but there, and there are days when I have the rudest customers ever (ahem, yesterday.) But I'm glad to have a way to help my family financially.

#5: I'm thankful to have a roof over my head. We're in the process of moving and the stress of packing up everything we've ever owned is making me realize just how much we have. We're so lucky to be able to buy whatever we want, when we want (within reason, of course.) So, we've been downsizing our things, donating what we can, hoping that someone else can benefit from it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these Thankful blogs! It's amazing how sometimes we can take life for granted, and when we start to truly think about all we are thankful for....a lot of really positive and wonderful moments, memories, people, events, and situations pop up and make the day seem just that much happier. Thank you for sharing your thankfuls!