Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Conversation with a 4-year-old

We tend to have odd discussions in this house. I'm not sure where they come from or what gets them started, but somehow weird things are always being talked about. Take for example the conversation I had with GM today.

GM: Did you know sea cucumbers eat their own brains?

Me: Where did that come from? (It was so out of the blue)

GM: I was just thinking more people should know about sea cucumbers.

Me: Well, thanks for sharing then.

I'd love to know where the kid gets this from.

3 comments:

danette said...

LOL, that is too cute! And I guess I learned something new today, I had no idea :).

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! Probably not very many people DO know about sea cucumbers, so that's a good point. :-)

Jenny said...

That is a good factoid. My oldest was (still is) fascinated with all sorts of animal life and could recite all sorts of strange facts. It's a good thing!