Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

The 13 top books in our house right now:
1. Falling up
2. Where the Sidewalk Ends
3. It's Raining Pigs and Noodles
4. The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Animals (a 600 pager)
5. The Smithsonian Institution Animal: The Definitive Visual Guide(another 600 pages)
6. My Monster Mama Loves Me So
7. A House is a House for Me
8. Richard Scary's Things That Go
9. Bernstein Bear's Trim the Tree
10. Duck and Goose
11. Duck at the Door
12. Little Guide: Reptiles and Amphibians
13. Racing Through the Alphabet

My 4-year-old definitely has a wide reading list. Poetry books top his list right now, especially for bedtime stories, but his collection of animal books are a close second. He's quite the little bookworm.

What are your kid's favorite books?

2 comments:

Celina said...

My 2 year old's faves are: The Foot Book and The Very Hungry Caterpiller. My 4.5 year old's are: any Berenstain Bear book and Charlotte's Web. I love that my kids love books!

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

The Bear series are great: Bear Snores on, Bear Gets Sick, Bear Stays up. Diary of a Worm and Diary of a Spider are right up there.

Morgan's fav right now are Fancy Nancy books, but I'm guessing your son would not be down with that.