While I have zero advice on how to get more meat into his diet, I have found ways to sneak in other things. The little one will eat practically anything in the form of trail mix. His favorite mix includes animal crackers, mini marshmallows, pretzels, and yogurt covered raisins.
Here's a few other combinations that have become hits in our house:
- Dried fruit, chocolate chips, assorted cereal
- Cheerios, pretzels, crackers
- Berries, granola, yogurt covered raisins
- Goldfish, cheesy cracker bites, pretzels
- Fresh berries, cereal, raisins
- Mini breadsticks, m & m's, banana chips