Monday, December 29, 2008

One Ugly Duck

So far, I've mentioned the good and the bad from Christmas. So that only leaves the ugly. Words couldn't describe this well enough, only a photo could do this duck justice. Here it is in all it's glass-wearing glory:
From what I gather, it's meant to be a glasses holder. For glasses. Something I have never owned, but now I do, since it came with it's own pair of (used) glasses. I'm not all that sure what grandma was thinking.

At least I'm not alone in my new role as duck owner. My mom received the same gift, and she doesn't wear glasses either. Maybe we can get a few more and start our own flock of ugly ducks.

What was your "most interesting" gift this year?

4 comments:

hippos toes said...

Oh boy, that really is a dud! :) At least you can always find your glasses LOL :)

Barely Domestic Mama said...

Oh that is hideous.

I didn't get any interesting gifts this year. It was either money or gift cards.

Colleen said...

hmmm what was gramma thinking...especially for your mom seeing she doesnt wear glasses.

I didnt get anything interesting(uninteresting).

Kim @ What's That Smell said...

That might be a good candidate for the Momdot crappy Christmas gift big giveaway.

Thanks for donating your fire extinguisher prize package to me. We honestly need it and will put it to good use!