Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Happy Belated B-day to Hubby

Hubby's birthday was yesterday. With work and everything, I got too busy to really do anything for him. I'm a terrible wife, the poor guy didn't even get a card. No cake either, didn't even cook him dinner. I have to promise myself to bake him a cake in the morning after I get some sleep. He's a sweet, wonderful guy, he really does deserve something special.
So happy happy birthday! Hopefully the day after his birthday will be much more eventful than today was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure he understands you're busy. ;-) I hope he had a happy birthday (and has a happy day after)! Those are great pictures too.

Barely Domestic Mama said...

You know I did the exact same thing this year to my hubby, too?! I felt so bad, but the next day I made him a birthday cake and he was happy. He actually wasn't even sad that I forgot about his birthday. I'm sure if it was me I would've been fuming...but that's the difference between me and my hubby. :)