Small Talk Six is all about travel this week. I think everyone could use a vacation right now. I know I definitely could. While part of the topic was to list places to visit if I had someone trustworthy to watch my son, I have to admit, I would hate a vacation if he wasn't along right now. It's more fun as a family.
Here's our six:
1. Australia: The Gibbon is in love with the animals there, and I would love to see Sydney Harbor and visit Gold Coast.
2. Scotland: I love the architecture there, almost as much as I love the accents.
3. The Caribbean: I have amazing memories of snorkeling off the coast of one of the islands, and exploring the little shops that seemed to appear every where you looked.
4. Hawaii: Looks like paradise to me.
5. Massachusetts: Years ago, I went whale watching, and I've made a promise to myself to take the Gibbon there some day.
6. Ireland: Being partly Irish, I would love to see the countryside and sit in a pub. To me, it just seems like an amazing place.
But, for today, we'll settle for a more local adventure. A trip to the zoo and our first ride on the Metro.
Halloween Surprise Ball Treats
17 hours ago