This weekend is a huge event for many, BlogHer '09. Unfortunately, it wasn't a possibility for me this year. Although, I'd love to go next year and meet many of the wonderful ladies I talk to online.
However, Cozi is sponsoring 15 moms who aren't going to BlogHer. We just need to tell them why we're happy to stay at home.
1. Lots of snuggles from my 4 year old. I've never been away from him, so I'm not sure how I'd handle going on a trip by myself.
2. A trip to the county fair on Saturday. Sharing funnel cakes with the hubby. A perfect date night.
3. The chance to sleep in my own bed. I'm partial to sheets I know are clean.
4. Potato picking on Saturday morning. So much more fun than it sounds. 3 kids, lots of dirt, and some fresh potatoes for next week.
5. Napping on Sunday afternoon. I look forward to it every week while hubby hangs out with the little one.
6. Pizza date with my sister Sunday night. Just for fun.
7. Playing in the sandbox with the kiddos. It's a weekly routine to spend hours out there making sand cakes. And it's actually fun.
8. Catching up on my posting and reading my favorite blogs. I feel so much more relaxed when I get things done.
9. Being able to stay in my pjs whenever I want.
10. Have a chance to check out Cozi, a site dedicated to helping you get organized. I could definitely use the help.
How are you planning to spend your weekend?
And if you leave a comment on this post to help me win, I'll give you 5 extra entries into my current contests-just be sure to add 5 entries there after you comment here. Thanks!
Celebrate International Dot Day With Circle Art!
11 hours ago