Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Gotta Catch Santa Claus Movie Trailer

While I'm not quite ready for Christmas, I am a little excited to see it on the horizon. I love the holiday season and spending it with my family.

One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is all the movies. This year, Lionsgate is releasing Gotta Catch Santa Claus starring William Shatner as Santa.

About the movie:
Sure to become a modern-day holiday classic, this funny, contemporary DVD is enjoyable for the entire family and features six jolly jammin’ new holiday songs. When a friend starts to doubt the idea of Santa Claus, 12 year old Trevor sets out on a mission to catch old St. Nick in order to prove his existence and put the skeptics to rest. Gotta Catch Santa Claus, which will be broadcast nationally on ABC Family during their annual "25 Days of Christmas" programming block, features bonus materials on the DVD that include deleted scenes, behind the scenes Santa footage, sing-along songs and more!

Check out the movie trailer:

2 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Oooo looks good. I love holiday movies!

The Wonder of Christmas said...

Thanks for sharing! I love Christmas movies too! This looks like a fun one for the whole family :-)