Friday, September 18, 2009

Small Talk Six: Falling in love with fall

Today’s Small Talk Six topic is “6 things you love or hate about autumn.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .

I love fall. Definitely my favorite season.

Love trick or treating:

Love the beautiful fall skies:

Love trips to the pumpkin patch:

Love the birthdays (including my own):

Love the changing leaves & the chance to play in them:

And the apple pies:

Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly list Small Talk Six topics for 2009.

9 comments:

Lucy postpartumillness.com said...

Halloween and apple pie. You cant get any better than that. Heres mine http://postpartumillness.com/node/147

Nicole Feliciano said...

Let me just add..good hair days. The humidity and I do not get along.

LISA said...

Awesome list. Yummy apples pies, now I can't wait for Thanksgiving only a few more weeks ! I can already smell the turkey! Hope You have a awesome weekend

JosiahsMommy said...

Mm Fall! Fall is my favorite time of year by far. I hate winter, but fall... yes!

I am Harriet said...

Wonderful photos!
Have a great weekend!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/saturday-isbones-for-my-dogs.html

Jennifer said...

Oooh, I love the picture of the skyline with the clouds! And your little guy is adorable! But honestly, my most favorite picture was the one of the apple pie. I'm just saying... ;-)

danette said...

Aww, love the pictures! Your little guy has such a cute smile :).

Lulu said...

i love the photos especially the leaves..
My STS entry

Anne said...

Funny how growing up in South Florida [no change of season] never affected my love of fall. It has always been my favorite time of year. Our first year in Virginia (7 years ago) was the prettiest and I am hopeful we will get another beautiful change of season this year. Now where's my apple cider?