Friday, September 25, 2009

My Deal of the Week

There's a huge consignment sale in our area this weekend. (As in over 40,000 items in kid's clothing alone.) Since I finally decided to sell some of Little Man's old clothes, I was able to go in as an early shopper. And the place was full of some great deals.After 45 minutes of digging through the racks, I left with 2 sweatshirts, 2 sweaters, 5 pants, and 2 pairs of shorts. Including some from Land's End, Gap, Polo, TCP, and Osh Gosh. All for $37.

Even better, after the first night, my consignor page is showing my sales at $119. Two days left, and $80 to meet my goal.

Find a steal this week? They want to hear about it over at Steals and Deals.

4 comments:

Momstart said...

I love getting stuff at consignment shops, once I got a brand new sweat suit for my daughter for five dollars. It still had original tags on it.

Mrs. Frogster said...

Me too! i posted a little about it at my blog. I bought all the winter clothes my three kids need this year, including shoes and coats, for $100! And I love that I can get Gymboree Land's End,and Gap for those prices.

Jessie said...

I have made enough at the consignment sale for it to be a pretty nice Christmas here. Glad that you did well also!

Beeb said...

Nice deals!