Today’s topic is “6 things you love or hate about your neighbors.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
1. I love that I rarely have to see any of them.
2. I hate that one of them has dogs who howl ALL night long because all 3 are penned outside. And if the fire alarm goes off, they get even louder.
3. I hate that one of them feels the need to mow his grass at 7 am. Seriously, way too early. And if his wife mows, she does so in a bikini top. Way too old to be showing that much skin.
4. I hate that some of them seem so judgmental. Really, what's it to you if I'm in my pj's at 3 in the afternoon?!
4. I hate that they often feel like it's okay to park right up against our cars. (We live next door to a church and people will literally park us in all morning long.)
5. Love that there is one nice person nearby who waves when he spots me.
6. Hate that one neighbor leaves his bathroom window open and if I happen to go to my car at the wrong time, I hear way more than I bargained for. Ick ick ick.