Monday, May 24, 2010

Finding Flowers & Randomness

With only 8 days left of kindergarten, things have been nothing less than hectic around here lately. There's been field trips, field day, soccer games, soccer practices, school parties. It feels like life has been going nonstop.

Little Man came home last week to announce that I would be homeschooling him over the summer. And honestly, I have no problem with that idea. I love his love for learning. I only worry how much we'll struggle to get him excited for first grade next year. Only time will tell.

Until then, I can't wait for summer. I'm ready to take a deep breath, relax, and spend some time with my rugrat. He has so many plans for the two of us. So many things he wants to learn, so many things he wants to do. I just hope sleeping in is at the top of that list. (At least for a few days this summer.)

1 comment:

sheila said...

Beautiful! That first pic with the purple flowers is so pretty!