Over at Small Talk Six, today’s topic is “6 things you do, used to do, or would like to do to relax.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc...
I can say, first of all, it's been a long time since I've really gotten a chance to relax, but when I had time for it...
1. I loved a nice hot bubble bath (without people banging on the door, yelling through it, or barging in to add toys to my water).
2. I loved to read. Anything and everything. Give me a good book and I was content until the last page.
3. I would snowboard. Something about being out in the mountains by yourself is so relaxing.
4. I loved to drive. Just to drive. I would pick a direction and just go.
5. I used to write poetry. It was an easy way to get all my thoughts out and put my mind at ease. I only wrote for myself, and that was all that mattered.
6. Before having my little one, I would nap for hours out in a hammock. So peaceful.
Even though I can say I don't get a lot of time to rest or relax anymore, I still wouldn't change it for anything.
Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly list Small Talk Six topics for 2009.
Holiday Traditions in Decorating #pcHoliday
6 hours ago