Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Warning: Potty Talk

You would think that since we are done with potty training, bathroom talk would be at a minimum around here. And yet, somehow we are always talking about it. Did you go to the potty? Did you wash your hands when you were done? When was the last time you went? Yada, yada, yada.

But the biggest question? Who peed on my seat? I swear, I ask it 20 times a day. There's a big thank you to all the coffee I drink. How hard is it for boys to hit the bowl? I have to admit though, I'll take hitting the seat over hitting the floor (or wall) which both seem to be an almost daily occurrence as well.

I think someone needs to remind my boys that this is not a gas station, and pee on the wall is not a form of art. Oh the joys of being the only one required to sit.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Now see I have one who is obsessed with a clean, dry seat. He won't stand up to pee - should I take this as a sign?