Wednesday, February 25, 2009

1/2 Price Smoothie Happy Hour


Are you a smoothie lover? My little man would answer that with a loud resounding yes. At TCBY, smoothies are 1/2 price during happy hour. Now, 7 Days a week, from 5-6 pm, you can order your favorite flavor for half price.

The best part is, TCBY makes their smoothies from real dairy yogurt and fruit. The live and active cultures in yogurt will boost your immune system. And, the smoothies come in a ton of yummy flavors like Strawberry Bananza and Black 'n' Bluberry.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the tip - now I need to figure out where my closest TCBY is!

Anonymous said...

I worked at a TCBY when I was in college. I have probably eated about 4,000 tons of frozen yogurt. LOVE IT! Never had their smoothies (college was a loooong time ago)

Trish said...

I wish we had a TCBY around here. I'd be all over that deal! We have a Sonic where you can get drinks and Slushies 50% off from 2-6. It's great!