Monday, February 9, 2009

Skin MD Review

All winter long, I fight dry skin. Between chilly winds and heaters going full tilt, my skin is cracked and painful from November to March. I’ve tried tons of lotions, but have disliked most of them. With sensitive skin, many lotions either cause rashes or make my skin feel like it’s on fire.

Recently, I was able to try Skin MD Shielding Lotion with sunscreen. I’ve never heard of a shielding lotion before, so it was a completely new idea to me. Basically, Skin MD creates a barrier to keep out irritants that dry skin. According to Skin MD, it works by boosting the natural protective abilities of your skin.

Between work and being a mom, I am constantly washing my hands, so they have become incredibly dry. However, after using Skin MD, I was able to see a noticeable difference. My skin not only felt smoother, it also felt moisturized. No more itchy, scratchy, scaly hands.

One thing that really made me love Skin MD was the fact that it was not greasy at all. I hate lotions that make my hands feel slimy, and Skin MD did the exact opposite. It left my skin smooth and soft. Skin MD definitely carries through on it’s promise that it “exceptionally enhances your skin’s hydrating and protective abilities.” We love it!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

We just got some of this too and we are really loving it. Great review.

Alicia said...

I'm sold! Where can one find such a great moisturizer?!?!