Saturday, February 7, 2009

Small Talk Six

Today, MomDot is starting a new meme for mom blogs call Small Talk Six. Each Saturday, they will post a topic and participates will post 6 words, 6 sentences, 6 phrases, 6 photos, 6 paragraphs, 6 videos, etc.

This week they want to know 6 songs that get me up and dancing when no one is looking.

Bad Day as sung by the Chipmunks: Maybe it's the fact that we listen to this constantly, but these obnoxious voices take me back to when I was little and I still dance every time.

Baby Got Back: No real explanation needed, right?

Creep by TLC: I loved these girls! I'm sure I still have the cd around here somewhere.

Hot Momma by Trace Adkins: It's a definite pick me up song that gets my booty moving.

'Fore She Was Mama by Clay Walker: One of those songs I can relate to so well.

Gangsta B*tches by Eve: I go back to my teeny bopper years when my best friend and I would cruise around trying to pick up boys, dancing along to it in the car.

15 comments:

Karen Coutu said...

I almost put Baby Got Back on my list too! That one really gets me up and moving. ;P

Karen of the MomDot Street Team
www.MomDot.com

Miss Blondie said...

I love the way the Chipmunks sing Bad Day!! Its so cute! I love Baby Got Back...my son dances to that song!

My Trendy Tykes said...

LOL! I was just thinking about Baby Got Back.

Ya know, T-Boz from TLC will be on the new Celebrity Apprentice in March.

Linda

Tena said...

A guy once sang baby got back to me in a club... ha ha ha!
I have me a nice big bootie!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh the Chipmunks. I love the Chipmunks. How can listening to their voice not make you smile.

Jess NBP said...

Baby Got Back is one for hubs. He likes that one.

Deni said...

Ha - baby got back! Nice :0

Anonymous said...

I love Creep and pretty much everything else by TLC!

Heather said...

oooh, love TLC! How can you not shake it to Baby Got Back? Great list!

Unknown said...

I love the Hot Momma song by Trace Adkins. I totally forgot about it, I haven't heard it in a really long time. I'm gonna have to listen to it online now lol :)

Upstatemamma said...

I just heard Baby Got Back on the radio last weekend. It was quite the throw back (and I was totally bopping along as I drove). :)

Emily White said...

I am pretty sure there is not a person alive who doesn't shake their booty to Baby Got Back.

Melissa said...

I love the chipmunk version of that song! And your right, it totally takes me back to when i was a kid!

Suzanne said...

I think it's a law we have to move to Baby Got Back! Great list!

Anonymous said...

I didn't even think of Baby Got Back. I love Trace Adkins and Clay Walker.