Today’s topic is “6 things you love or hate about your neighbors.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
1. I love that I rarely have to see any of them.
2. I hate that one of them has dogs who howl ALL night long because all 3 are penned outside. And if the fire alarm goes off, they get even louder.
3. I hate that one of them feels the need to mow his grass at 7 am. Seriously, way too early. And if his wife mows, she does so in a bikini top. Way too old to be showing that much skin.
4. I hate that some of them seem so judgmental. Really, what's it to you if I'm in my pj's at 3 in the afternoon?!
4. I hate that they often feel like it's okay to park right up against our cars. (We live next door to a church and people will literally park us in all morning long.)
5. Love that there is one nice person nearby who waves when he spots me.
6. Hate that one neighbor leaves his bathroom window open and if I happen to go to my car at the wrong time, I hear way more than I bargained for. Ick ick ick.
Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly list Small Talk Six topics for 2009.
EWW @ the bathroom LOL!
One of our neighbors has coon dogs that he keeps penned and I hate hearing them bark - at all hours. To me it seems like a sad life for the dogs. Glad I don't live that close to anyone's bathroom. YUCK!
Yuck @ the bathroom thing. Good Lord.
My last neighborhood I lived in my neighbor had a "Yorkie" and it was put outside all the time and all it did was that "yappy" bark. Man I don't miss that.
Eeww on the bikini and 7am is way way to early. Heres mine http://postpartumillness.com/node/151
Sounds like a very interesting neighborhood. I love dogs but hate ones that bark and bark!!
Here's my STS http://lovemy2dogs.blogspot.com/2009/09/small-talk-six-poor-neighbor-just-died.html
well, atleast you can't complain that you have a dull neighborhood.... lolol
hahahahah. I think Ill participate in this if I can remember next week
Post a Comment