Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just Confused

So for the past 3 weeks, I've been obsessing non-stop over whether I'm pregnant or not. 3 weeks, and still I have no idea. I've read every pregnancy symptom checklist, taken all the on-line quizzes, and take five at home tests. I'm totally the Energizer Bunny, I keep testing, and testing, and testing. Negative on every at home test, and "indecisive" results from the on-line questionnaires. Really, what's a girl to do.

The other night, I had this really vivid dream, I was staring at a positive at home test result. I woke up so excited, it was so real. Only to realize it was just a dream. Intuition? Or just a weird dream caused by worrying too much?

I've got all the signs I had with GM: extreme fatigue, feeling sick every time I eat, headaches, having to pee every half hour. My stomach growls constantly, I actually had to start eating breakfast, which I never do.

So, either I am, and the tests just suck are wrong, or there's something really wrong with me. I think I'm going to go get a blood test done if I can't figure anything out soon.

2 comments:

Jess NBP said...

have you missed your period yet? if so that sounds kinda odd and i would definitely get bloodwork done.

HUGS

CMP said...

that sucks. i hate being in limbo like that. i hope everthing is okay and it's nothing serious.
xo