Monday, October 13, 2008

Sick Day

Today's one of those days I wish I could call in sick. I'm so miserable, I've been sick since Friday, and it just keeps getting worse it seems. You know it's bad when I let hubby call off work so he could stay home and keep GM busy most of the day. I stayed in bed until almost lunch time, and have spent most of my day wearing a comfy spot into this chair.

I took some cold meds, and now I feel like I'm floating. This is why I avoid medicine, I always have a reaction of some sort to it. This one's making me feel like my head and fingers aren't really part of the same body. Like, I'm watching them move, but not really in control. Yikes! That's probably not a good thing.

So, if my posts are a jumble or ramblings, please be understanding. I need to get over this cold and be able to think straight. I'm off to find some coffee to give me a little energy and soothe my throat.

2 comments:

Bloggymommy said...

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. That's no fun! Feel better soon! I'll come by and visit ya and see how you're feeling later on! But if I were you I would milk it as long as you can! lol You're only sick for so long...or are you???

Nicole Feliciano said...

Hang in there. I hope you perk up soon.

And thanks for stopping by my blog the other day to enter a contest. We've got more coming!