Thursday, October 23, 2008

Awards

I've received a few awards in the last few days, which I'm so excited about! Without further ado:

Trish from Sweet 'n' Sassy Girls has sent me this:
Here is how the Brilliant Weblog Award works . . .

The person giving the award chooses blogs that they consider brilliant in their content or design. In return, the recipient is expected to choose a minimum of seven blogs that they like. They leave comments on these blogs to notify the winners. They then post about receiving the award on their blog (like this) and list their choices with links. They also include a mention of whom they received the award and include a link. Pictures are great, but not necessary.

Jess at Nothing But Purple and Bloggymommy at Coming to You From the Land of Ahhhhs... awarded me with this:
Here's the translation of the award and the meaning behind it:
“This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’ [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy] "They are all charming blogs, and the majority of them aim to show the marvels of friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?"Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to eight bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.”

I received this from Jenna at For the Love of Baby:
The Rules.... list 6 things that make you happy then pass this award on to 6 people to make them happy!!!
1. My little GM
2. Spending quiet nights with my hubby
3. Fall
4. Having a little extra money to shop now and then
5. Getting a good night's sleep
6. Drinking hot cocoa for an afternoon pick me up

And I also received this one from Cena over at My.M.Spot and from Susan at Life in a House of Blue and from Bloggymommy at Coming to You From the Land of Ahhhhs...:

Since I would be here all day passing on awards (and it looks like a lot of the blogs I read have received these lately), I'm going to cheat and pass only pass on the last one. Plus, it seems to sum up all the others pretty well. So onto blogs I love:

AJ over at A Little Bit Nutty
Stacy at And So We Laugh...
Kritta at Protect & Provide
Tena at Punky Monkey's
Susan at What Happened to my House?

6 comments:

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty said...

Awe! Thank You!

Kritta22 said...

Ahhh Thank you!! I heart your blog too!! You are so sweet!

Bloggymommy said...

Opps...I didn't know you had already received this award! Well...now you've got 2 b/c I just gave you another one! lol

Unknown said...

Cool thanks, I haven't had this award yet.

Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats! I have never even seen those middle two.
I'm so out of the award loop...

Meaghan said...

I saw you entered to win a cool coffee maker, I did too :)

I hope you don't mind but I wanted to tell you about my giveaway-FREE COFFEE...would go great with that new coffee maker!

To celebrate the launching of my very own online coffee shop I am giving away 1 pound of coffee every Friday during October. To enter visit:

www.getthebean.blogspot.com

To visit our website:
www.getthebean.com