Friday, May 1, 2009
Small Talk Six: School Days
Today over at Small Talk Six, they want to know 6 things you always wondered about any of your teachers or professors when you were in school.
1. I always wondered if my 11th grade English teacher was truly crazy. She would dye her hair crazy colors, come to school in wacky clothes, and tell the most off the wall stories. I have no idea where she got her energy or "individuality" from.
2. I was curious if my 8th grade teacher ever lost his toupee. You always see in movies where people end up wearing it crooked or it blows off their head. I wanted to know if it ever happened in real life.
3. In college, I had a professor announce that he "loved moms" after I mentioned my son in class. I always wondered if he was hitting on me or if it just came out sounding odd.
4. In elementary school, I always wondered what teachers did all summer. Because, you know, they don't have anything else to do but teach. Ahh, to be young and uninformed.
5. When I was little, I wanted to know if my teachers felt bad when they yelled at someone or gave out bad grades. It just seemed like such a terrible thing to do, especially through the eyes of a 7 year old.
6. I had a professor once who gave me perfect scores on almost every test and paper-even when there were wrong answers. I always wondered why. (And no, it wasn't the same one from #3!)
What about your teachers made you wonder?